Promoting Green Environment We have started to plant saplings around all the local schools and also bringing awareness to children...
Awareness Programme Initiative by Prakruthi Recycling Pvt Ltd
We are a KSPCB certified e-waste recycling company based out of Bengaluru
with a state-of-the-art recycling facility and coveted ISO certifications
which guarantee compliance with the best practices
for e-waste dismantling and recovery.
We undertake collection, recovery and dismantling of Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment as per KSPCB
Use of cutting-edge technology for 100% secure data destruction using wiping, degaussing, and shredding.
We prefer to salvage and refurbish electronic equipments and components which are in relatively better condition.
We conduct activities in schools like tree plantation and book donation to educate children about the environment.
We offer assistance to electronic equipment manufacturers in fulfilling their mandatory EPR responsibility.
State-of-the-art e-waste recycling facility in Karnataka with an approved capacity of 10,00,000 KG/A.
We are a KSPCB Certified E-waste Recycling Company
- Comply with e-waste dumping laws & regulations
- Assist organizations in disposing unused/obsolete computers and other electrical and electronic equipment
- Limit waste & recycle all that is possible
- Save money by eliminating the hidden cost of storing obsolete computers
- Maintain the security of proprietary corporate data & intellectual property
Our Company Progress in Industry
Here’s a sneak peak of our progress within the business.
IT & Telecom
Large & Small
Consumer & Lighting
Electrical & Electronic
Toys, Leisure & Sports
years of experience
Frequently Asked Questions
- E-waste refers to electronic products nearing the end of their “useful life”, for example, computers, televisions, VCRs, stereos, copiers, and fax machines. Many of these products can be reused, refurbished or recycled.
- Reduce, reuse and recycle. Reduce your generation of e-waste through smart procurement and good maintenance. Reuse still-functioning electronic equipment by donating or selling it to someone
- E-waste can be hazardous, when it is disposed and treated in environmentally unsound manner.
- Causes damage to reproductive and nervous systems of the blood
- Brain & kidney damage precipitates from mercury exposure
- Low exposure have negative impacts on skin, liver, nervous and respiratory system.
- Studies have shown that bromine traces back to irregular thyroid activity and risk of cancer.